E.B. and Bertha C. Ball Center
Built in 1907, originally named Nebosham, this was the home of Mr. and Mrs. E.B. Ball. The home has been beautifully restored and is used for educational programs but is also available for scheduled tours. The center provides stimulating intellectual opportunities for all persons in the Ball State University and East Central Indiana communities through programs that are presented in an informal learning environment.
400 W Minnetrista Blvd., Muncie 765-285-8975
Download the guide