The three statues are from the Courthouse which stood at 100 W. Main St. which was built in 1885 and razed in 1966. The Indian or Indian and His Dog and the two women Agriculture and Industry were carved on the Courthouse Square under a tent while the courthouse was being built. The three statues were kept safe by the Delaware County Historical Society at the farm of Mr. and Mrs. Robert W. Stradling when the courthouse was razed in 1966. The three statues were later moved to the corner of Main and Walnut downtown.
Downtown Muncie, Corner of Main St. & Walnut St., Muncie, IN
Delaware County Courthouse, 100 W. Main St., Muncie, IN